I don’t know why Wheatley is always included on lists complaining about characters without a set human appearance being depicted as blonde skinny white dudes
other people like Cecil or that clock guy, totally understandable, but Wheatley is an ignorant and insensitive British-sounding dick who fucks everything up as soon as he’s put in a position of power
he is absolutely a white dude
i laughed harder than i should have.
Some headline writer has waited their entire career for this day.
things i was supposed to do this weekend:
- so many
things i did this weekend:
- none of that
So this girl walks up to another girl and says “Hey, have you heard of the Bechdel Test?”
And the other girl says, “Yeah, my boyfriend was telling me about it the other day!”
i don’t get it
I feel like this is an inside joke that I am not getting
yo but mermaid monster hybrids though
- vampire mermaids who prey on their own kind — when they get bitten, their scales fall off, their tails turn a slick and fleshy grey, a dorsal fin begins to sprout from their spine, and suddenly there’s six rows of teeth where once there was only one
- mermaid medusas who’ve got eels for hair and it’s not their gaze that can turn you to stone but their song
- fairy mermaids who’re born of spite and mischief — they’re small, the size of seahorses, and they speed through the currents causing mayhem and sometimes destruction
- were-mermaids who turn into huge, hulking great whites when the full moon filters through the deep waters, who cannot be restrained because what shackles can you find in the deep?, who leave blood and guts in their wake
Let’s go deeper
- Mermaid dryads tied to a whole kept forest, fins and hair perfectly camouflaged with their natural habitat. They drift serenely through their gardens until it is threatened, when the whole kelp forest turns on the attacker and drags it down to its death.
- Elementally aligned mermaids - air-aligned mermaids leap joyously from the water and glide on tough fins, punching through the surface of the water like tiny spears of silver-blue. Fire-aligned mermaids drawn to deep volcanic vents, blind and sickly-white with teeth that fit together like a sieve.
- Kraken mermaids.
the one thing that makes The Bomb special so unbelievably hilarious is the fact that sips and sjin dont show a hint of remorse, they laughed semi-guiltily for a solid 30 minutes while ridge and lewis and duncan flew around frantically trying to fix the problem
I’ve never used Sai before and I just started watching Kirindave
How could I resist drawing a guy with horns??
In case you’re sad here are some buns.